Home | Blog | Online Shopping Codes | Coupons 101 | Coupon Lists | Resources | Email Signup | Screaming Penny

Go Back   Pinching Your Pennies Forums > Screaming Grocery Deals by State > Arizona's Screaming Deals

Old 06-01-2010, 04:17 PM
Premier Penny Pincher/Moderator

Default Safeway 6/2 - 6/8 ~ ALL COUPONS WORTH $1.00

See the *PREVIEW* list HERE

When the sale starts, you can see the *CURRENT* list HERE

*Add these Card Loaded Safeway Coupons HERE

MORE PRINTABLE COUPONS TO USE:
Looking for a multiple Newspaper Subscription in Alabama, Arizona, California, Colorado, Connecticut, Florida, Hawaii, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kentucky, Michigan, Missouri, Nebraska, Nevada, New Jersey, New York, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, Pennsylvania, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Washington or Wisconsin? Send me a private message!.
Old 06-02-2010, 12:05 PM
Penny Pincher

A question about the Stride Gum offer at safeway, it says
Buy 2 Get 1 Free.. how can that be combined with the coupon " Buy 1 pack of stride gum get 1 pack Stride Shift gum Free up to 1.49 $

Is there a way to combine those two ? Still learning the " scenarios " and combinations- thank you
Old 06-02-2010, 12:17 PM
Premier Penny Pincher/Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by n2save
A question about the Stride Gum offer at safeway, it says
Buy 2 Get 1 Free.. how can that be combined with the coupon " Buy 1 pack of stride gum get 1 pack Stride Shift gum Free up to 1.49 $

Is there a way to combine those two ? Still learning the " scenarios " and combinations- thank you
As long as you're using the one you "buy" and not the "free" one, you should be able to do it.

B2 G1 FREE - with 1 coupon it would be B2 G2 FREE (you're getting 1 free with the store promo and 1 more free with the coupon)

B2 G1 FREE - with 2 coupons it would be B2 G3 FREE (you're getting 1 free for the store promo and 2 more free with the coupon)

Hope that makes sense!
Looking for a multiple Newspaper Subscription in Alabama, Arizona, California, Colorado, Connecticut, Florida, Hawaii, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kentucky, Michigan, Missouri, Nebraska, Nevada, New Jersey, New York, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, Pennsylvania, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Washington or Wisconsin? Send me a private message!.
Old 06-02-2010, 05:56 PM
Professional Penny Pincher

Default Kraft Dressing Money Maker

Kraft Salad Dressing 1.99/1.49
Use: Kraft Dressing, 14 or 16 oz. bottle .55/1 (6-19-10) SS-5/2 .49

I bought 4 dressings and used 4 coupons. I paid 1.96 and recieved a $3 OYNSO compliments of Kraft.

Yay free salad dressing!
Old 06-02-2010, 11:51 PM
Penny Pincher

Knoor Lipton Sides are included in the buy 8 sale at .79. Use Knorr Rice and Pastas, any .50/2 (6-20-10) RP-5/23
to get them for .29. Also, Viva paper towel single rolls are included at $1.29, using the .40/1 from SS 4/25 they would be .29 too!
The Zone bars are still $1 and the ziplocs are still on slae and the cat is still running on those too.
Old 06-03-2010, 12:21 AM
Penny Pincher

Thank you for the previous reply about the gums- it does sound a bit complicated to me- but my worst nightmare would be trying to expl. that to a cashier at safeway ... yeah.. hope don't have to do that one

I understand that if i use 2 coupons, than i'm buying 2 pack and getting 3 free.. i hope that's all i have to understand

What catalina is running on the ziploc ?? I didn't know they had a catalina deal on them ?? What type is it.. TIA
Old 06-03-2010, 07:58 AM
Penny Pincher

Sorry my last post was choppy... it was late! The Ziploce cat is on the containers. If you buy 4 or more they are $1.99, use the .55/1 to get them for .99, then you get a $2 cat for every 2 you buy.
Old 06-03-2010, 08:20 AM
Junior Penny Pincher

Default More buy 8, save $4 deals

I went to Safeway last night and there were tons of things that were part of the sale. I'll try to list what I bought. Please excuse any errors as Safeway does not do their receipts like Fry's does with the little asterisk, so I'm going by memory.

Prices are after discount. Most items have coupons that can be used, too, which I did not add here.

Trix Cereal $1.49
Del Monte Fruit Chillers $1.99
Aunt Jemima Syrup $2.49
Best Foods Mayo $2.79
Vlasic Pickles $1.99
Hefty Foam Plates $1.00
Safeway Dish Detergent $1.49
Kleenex Tissue 280 ct $1.49
Totino pizza rolls $.99

The regular Synder pretzels were $2.00

I think that's it. LOTS of things on sale that pair up with coupons.
Old 06-03-2010, 10:56 AM
Penny Pincher

Default Free Ziploc Containers

Quote:
Originally Posted by missbrooksies
Sorry my last post was choppy... it was late! The Ziploce cat is on the containers. If you buy 4 or more they are $1.99, use the .55/1 to get them for .99, then you get a $2 cat for every 2 you buy.
I did this deal last week. It worked great, but the cashier was upset that I got them for free. WIERD
Old 06-03-2010, 12:01 PM
Junior Penny Pincher

Betty Crocker frosting is a part of the 8 item deal. It's on sale for 1.19 and there are .25/1 peelies on some!

Tostitos chips, too. On sale for 1.77 with 1/1 peelie.

Also, Lysol toilet bowl cleaner for 1.50 with 1/1 peelie.