Home | Blog | Online Shopping Codes | Coupons 101 | Coupon Lists | Resources | Email Signup | Screaming Penny

Go Back   Pinching Your Pennies Forums > Screaming Grocery Deals by State > Arizona's Screaming Deals

Old 06-22-2010, 07:25 AM
Moderator/Premier Penny Pincher

Default Frys ~ 06/23 thru 06/29 ~ Daytona 500 Buy 10, Save $3 Promo!

Daytona 500 Buy 10, Save $3 Promo!

I might have listed some coupons that are not applicable to the item on sale, so please pay close attention to the *If this variety is included* tags on items. I'd hate for you to depend on getting that item to find its not part of the promotion.

Also - All coupons still worth $1!! Maybe we can find some hidden deals that work great with our small coupon amounts.

View the Fry's *PREVIEW* list here

When the sale begins, view the *CURRENT* list here

As always, post if you find any other deals while in the store.

Happy Couponing!!!
Christy
Old 06-22-2010, 01:08 PM
Penny Pincher

I was about to head out to get cat food, but thanks to you, I can get it tomorrow and save some money. YAY CHRISTY!
Old 06-22-2010, 03:01 PM
Professional Penny Pincher

Default BC Fruit Snacks .57 each after catalina and coupons

.57 each when you combine coupons and cat.--not free but better than we've seen in a while
Betty Crocker/General Mills Fruit Snacks: Gushers, Roll-Ups, Stickerz
: : Valid 6/14/10 7/11/10 : :
Buy any 3 and receive a $1.50 Catalina;
Buy any 4 and receive a $2.50 Catalina;
Buy any 5 and receive a $3.50 Catalina.
Old 06-22-2010, 04:50 PM
Junior Penny Pincher

tostinos has some coupons on their website $.50/2 (dnd) and email to a friend $1/2!
Old 06-23-2010, 03:04 PM

If you still have any of the coupons from the banquet meal boxes (or can find boxes still with the coupons) here are some good ones to use with the sale:
Banquet meals $.60/6- makes these $.52 each
Banquet breakfast sausage $.35/1- makes these free (actually a $.30 moneymaker since they will double up to $.99)
Chef Boyardee $1.00/2- makes these $.09 each

I got 3 boxes of the Orville Redenbacher popcorn this morning and received a catalina with a code for a free redbox rental. It doesn't say how many you have to buy to get it though.
Old 06-23-2010, 06:59 PM
Penny Pincher

Quote:
Originally Posted by tmotley
If you still have any of the coupons from the banquet meal boxes (or can find boxes still with the coupons) here are some good ones to use with the sale:
Banquet breakfast sausage $.35/1- makes these free (actually a $.30 moneymaker since they will double up to $.99)

I got 3 boxes of the Orville Redenbacher popcorn this morning and received a catalina with a code for a free redbox rental. It doesn't say how many you have to buy to get it though.
I had some of those card board coupons. I will have to go look. Woo HOo. That seems to be my favorite noise maker on the computer right now. I am taking my friend shopping tomorrow. I can't wait.
Old 06-23-2010, 07:50 PM
Penny Pincher

Quote:
Originally Posted by tmotley

For every three participating items you get one Redbox code. Cheetos are included also and Hershey's products too.
Old 06-24-2010, 02:58 PM
Penny Pincher

Default DND Q's

Curious. . . since at Fry's they are advertising that all coupons are worth a $1, doesn't this include those that say do double? I thougth I had heard/read that Fry's is picking up the difference. Can someone shed more light, please?
Old 06-24-2010, 03:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RhodesSavers
Curious. . . since at Fry's they are advertising that all coupons are worth a $1, doesn't this include those that say do double? I thougth I had heard/read that Fry's is picking up the difference. Can someone shed more light, please?
It's a YMMV. Some cashiers will manually supress Q's that say DND. Some cashiers will just scan them and the register will auto-double (or make up the difference up to $1). It is really up to the cashier which is why a lot of couponers have a fave cashier that they are careful to use.

The exception to the rule are Q's with barcodes that start with a "9" (versus "5"). "9" Q's are face value only and will not auto-double. There are very few of those though.

There are differing thoughts on whether DND Q's should be adjusted. Some people feel it's unethical to double it as it is not the manufacture's intention. Some people feel the store should eat the difference because the store says "all Q's worth $1". Generally if the store is just "doubling" on a normal basis (i.e. Basha's) the will NOT double DNDs.

There is no certain answer. The safe assumption is that a DND will not double (or higher) and thus to take it on face value. PYP takes the approach that DND are not to be doubled and thus the prices reflected in the grocery lists assume the face value of the DND.

HTH
Old 06-24-2010, 08:15 PM
Master Penny Pincher

Default Breyer's

Head's up for you guys!
There should be a .75/2 Breyer's coupon in Sunday's SS (as per Taylortown). This makes them $1.27 each with the Daytona Deal!!!

Just thought I would share...