1. Silhouette-Portable Craft Cutter
Exclusive coupon code for Fox13 viewers!!
15% off already low prices on the website
Promo Code: FOX13
Link to website
Expiration Date: November 30th
* Create scrap booking pages, home décor, holiday cards, rhinestone templates, glass etching and much more!
* Any font on computer can be used to cut
* Most digital craft cutters make you purchase cartridges to cut anything
* Save over $400 annually by not needing to purchase cartridges to cut
What’s on sale: The Silhouette machine, vinyl for home décor and crafting, Silhouette accessories and much more!
It’s great for school projects and home décor as well as scrapbooking and card making!!
2. Amazon 50 MP3 Albums for $5 each in November 2009!
3. Target offers $10 Pre-Order DVDS!
Pre-Order the following 10 Top movies for $10 and FREE shipping at Target.com
Santa Buddies – November 24
Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince – December 8
Night at the Museum: Battle of the Smithsonian – December 1
Four Christmases – November 24
G-Force – December 15
Julie & Julia – December 8
Angels & Demons- November 24
My Sister’s Keeper – November 17
Terminator Salvation – December 1
4. 50 FREE Photo Cards!
Get 50 5×7 or 4×8 photo cards with free shipping. Expires November 30th.
Coupon Code: freebies4mom-1109
5. Disney High School Musical MP3 Players!
Disney High School Musical 1GB MP3 Player with Headphones
Newegg Link Search for item # N82E16855712001
Disney 512MB Mix Stick MP3/WMV Player (Princess Flowers) – DS17014
Buy .com Sku: 205075222
List Price: $39.99
You Save: (75%) $30.00
Our Price: $9.99
Buy .com Total Price: $9.99
6. $15 off your order at Chadwicks.com or OneStopPlus.com!!
Coupon code: CH15OFF Expiration 11/23/09
7. Modbe going out of business sale! Swim Tops $16!
8. Walmart offering prices similar to Black Friday starting this weekend!! Prices up to 50% off!
Link for more details
Focused on bringing families tremendous savings this holiday season on entertainment for all ages, Walmart announced that starting Saturday, Nov. 21, Walmart stores will introduce savings resembling the day-after-Thanksgiving prices on select toys and entertainment, one week early. Special items include popular dolls and activity toys, a 26-inch Vizio HDTV, and gaming packages from Guitar Hero, Band Hero and DJ Hero with a $40 Walmart Gift Card.
“We promised amazing savings each week in November and December and will deliver on that promise for our customers,” said Gary Severson, senior vice president of Entertainment, Walmart U.S. “Shoppers who want to get a jump start this weekend can find values in Entertainment they would expect to see after Thanksgiving Day. We will continue to deliver amazing savings on popular items, and to do so often.”
Even though half of Walmart moms intend to shop on Thanksgiving weekend, more than half say they aspire to complete all their holiday shopping by the end of next week. Anticipating customer needs this year, Walmart has announced savings each week providing families early assistance on great gifts. This weekend customers will see savings on select items up to 50 percent – in advance of Thanksgiving weekend.
Below are a few examples of these early savings, starting Saturday, Nov. 21, through Nov. 27:
$40 Gift Card with “Hero” Game Packages
Walmart customers who purchase these gaming packages will receive a $40 Walmart Gift Card while supplies last:
Shoppers can find more information about Walmart’s weekly holiday price events and savings this season by going to www.walmart.com/holidaysavings.
* Prices valid in-store only from Nov. 21 to Nov. 27. Quantities of all items are limited. No rainchecks.
Bountiful Baskets produce co-op is currently serving parts of Arizona and Utah, and is expanding into Idaho and Washington! You pay $15/basket and receive approximately $50 worth of fruits and vegetables. You don’t get to choose what fruits and vegetables you receive, but you will get quite a variety.
To participate for the first time do the following:
1. Visit the website at www.BountifulBaskets.org
2. You may make contributions between Noon on Tuesday and 10 pm on Wednesday (Look at the available sites, pick up times, and week A & B schedule on the main page too!)
3. Click on Log-In and create an account. Use the Zip Code that is listed on your credit or debit card statement for your address. This will prevent issues at checkout.
4. Go back to www.BountifulBaskets.org when you are done making your account.
5. Look at the middle of the front page and click on the state you reside in. (You must do this between Noon on Tuesday and 10 pm on Wednesday.)
6. Add a basket to your cart. Select any items you would like to add to your basket (bread, case fruit, Ethnic Food Ingredient Packs, etc.)
6. Go to View Cart/Checkout in the lower left corner when you are done.
7. Contribute with either your debit or credit card.
To find Pickup Times/Dates go to www.BountifulBaskets.org and click on your geography. They are on the main page.
To find Directions to your exact pickup location go to Co-op Locations and click on your geography.
PYP has an awesome prize to give away to one lucky member!
Our friends at Camp Chef are helping us give a Outdoor Camp Oven 2 Burner Range and Stove (retail value $277.99) away to one LUCKY PYP member.
You’ve always wanted an oven when camping – Now you can with the Outdoor Camp Oven. Don’t let its compact size fool you. The Outdoor Camp Oven features over 13,500 total BTU’s, the twin burners and spacious oven have plenty of power to get your cooking/baking done right. This stove’s folding lid is designed with portability in mind. This camp oven is loaded with features. It is just perfect for your cabin, summer camping, or RV. Perfect for muffins, cookies, casseroles, and Dutch oven dishes. Simplify your life with the Outdoor Camp Oven.
Enter this giveaway here in the PYP forums. (Posting on the PYP blog or Facebook DOES NOT enter you into the giveaway!)
If you are starting to accumulate lots of coupons you might be wondering the best way to use them. Just heading out to the grocery store and using your .35 cent coupon on tuna fish is not the best way to utilize your coupon. If you know how to use your coupons you can make your money stretch farther than you thought possible!
1. Wait to use your coupons. Don’t use them right away. Wait closer to the expiration date for a good sale. For example, take a $1/1 Colgate toothpaste coupon. When Walgreens, Rite Aid, CVS, Albertson’s or your local store has them on sale, THEN use the coupon on the sale price. many times these stores will have toothpaste on sale for $1, then you could get the toothpaste for free! Or when Walgreens offers Register Rewards on the toothpaste you can actually come out ahead when you use your coupon on the sale price, then get back a RR for the full purchase price!
Or, like the sale at Rite Aid this week. The Herbal Essences shampoo/conditioners/stylers were B1G1 free. Use the following coupon with it and you will come away with getting both items free! Only pay sales tax.
Here is how it would work: Buy one shampoo or conditioner or styler. Get another free. But when you use the above mentioned coupon with it, the one you bought is also free! (as long as one was a styler). Make sense?
For example, let’s say that you want to purchase Garnier shampoo at Walgreens for $3.99. Walgreens has a store coupon for $2/1. You also have a manufacturer coupon from the Sunday paper for $1/1. Use them together to get the shampoo for .99 cents.
How do you make the most of your coupons?
Virtual Meal-In-a-Bag Feeds Families in Need
Smith’s Food & Drug shoppers can help alleviate hunger in their community through the 5th Annual Smith’s Gift of Giving Program.
Smith’s checkers will be taking donation orders for a $7.00 meal-in-a-bag or a $10 ham or turkey from November 8 through December 26. The food is then delivered by caseload to the Utah Food Bank for distribution to individuals and families in need.
A Gift of Giving meal includes 13 nutritious food items like tuna, rice, mixed vegetables, peaches, macaroni and cheese, red beans, and peanut butter and jelly packaged at cost by Smith’s to assure the highest value of the donation.
In 2008, Smith’s customers in Utah provided 2,789 turkeys & hams and 2,745 staple items, which equaled 46,352 meals for hungry people.
“Smith’s holiday food drive allows their customers to directly help people in their own community,” said Jim Pugh, executive director of the Utah Food Bank Services. “These most basic and nutritious food items are so crucial to individuals and families who are depending on the Food Bank in these distressful economic times. We are truly grateful to Smith’s and their customers for their support.”
• You get one box containing 20 paperback copies of The Christmas Box ($100 worth of books) for just the price of shipping, boxing and handling, $15
• You may use these books as stocking stuffers, neighbor gifts, teacher gifts, church gifts, bible class, student gifts: whatever you want them for.
• Order three or more boxes and they’ll add a FREE copy of Paul Cardall’s national bestselling music CD: THE CHRISTMAS BOX.
• You may order up to ten boxes.
• Important: This offer is only good while supplies last. WHEN THEY ARE GONE THEY ARE GONE. So please order immediately.
Check out our Gift Idea forum for ideas on what to get just about anyone in any age group.
Do you know about the amazing powers of vinegar? You really don’t need to be spending all that money on various cleaning supplies….vinegar will clean almost anything! It is extremely cheap, good on the environment and safe around children and pets. Vinegar has been around for thousands of years, and is really one of the best things you can always have on hand. There are over 1000 uses for vinegar that I could find, probably more! Check out the tips on the websites listed here.
Here are some of my favorite uses for vinegar:
There are still places in my house I like to use disinfectants on, but vinegar can do it for many other spots for me. What do you use vinegar for?