Are you done with winter yet? I sure am! I’m trying really hard to enjoy the crisp air and snowy mountains. However, when February comes around, I tend to get antsy for spring. The one thing I do love during winter is soup…and lots of it! I make a soup nearly every week during the winter season. I’ve found quite a few that I like, but I’ll narrow it down to 5 to share with you.
- Cheesy Chicken Enchilada Soup by House of Yumm (my kids love this one!)
- Panera Bread Copycat of Broccoli Cheese Soup by The Recipe Critic
- Taco Soup by Mel’s Kitchen Cafe (if you don’t follow her, you totally should)
- Chicken Wild Rice Soup by Little Spice Jar
- Loaded Baked Potato Soup by Deliciously Cooking