If you’ve never before used Walgreens’ rebate system because you just never remember to turn in those pesky receipts, now is a great time to try the wonderful world of Free After Rebate. All you do is log in, enter your receipt, and request your gift card.
If the screen shots below are too small, simply click an image to view a larger version in a separate screen.
1. First, go to Walgreens’ website and under the EasySaver catalog section click, “See Current Rebates.”
2. Next, click on “Claim Rebates.”
3. The website will ask you to log in. If you’ve already created an account, just log in. If you haven’t created an account yet, you’ll need to choose the create one option on this screen.
4. Choose “start/add receipt”
5. Choose the rebates that you qualify for based on the receipt(s) you’re going to enter.
8. Once the receipt has been saved, it will offer you the options to add another receipt (do this if you have more receipts to enter), to save and return later after you’ve purchased more items that qualify for rebates (do this if you’re not finished with the month’s shopping yet), or to continue (do this ONLY if you’re done with all your rebate shopping for the month and you’re ready to request your rebate).
9. Next it will ask you what form you want to receive your rebate in. If you choose cash, they’ll send you a check. If you choose to have them either reload an existing gift card or send you a new gift card, they’ll add a 10% bonus to your rebate.